Here are the results of our last 8 new patients in our Harrisburg office. ONLY treatment was with Total Motion Release and results are what patient reported at end of session.
- 1. 51y/o female with neck/shoulder pain fot 2 months. TMR resulted in 85-90% relief.
- 2. 41y/o female. Chest Pain, after MVA 1 year ago. TMR treatments afforded 95+% relief.
- 3. 70y/o male, Knee surgery, with complaints of pain with flexion. TMR afforded 50+% relief.
- 4. 18y/o male with low back pain of x 5 months. TMR afforded 90+% relief.
- 5. 32y/o male with ankle sprain x 3 weeks. TMR treatments afforded 100% relief.
- 6. 43y/o male, MVA 2 months prior with LBP and cervical pain. TMR afforded 80% relief.
- 7. 37y/o male tennis elbow x 5 months. TMR treatment afforded 75-80% relief.
- 8. 74y/o male with ankle pain and distal LE swelling. TMR resulted in 80+% relief.
By balancing out imbalances in the body, we were able to significantly relieve these patients of their pains and limitations. To learn more about our physical therapy and sports medicine services please visit our website at: https://zzvolkpt.wpengine.com/