If you’re suffering with ANY kind of knee pain or swelling, you won’t need me to tell you that it’s “life limiting”. And if you didn’t have knee pain, here are some of the things you would likely be able to ENJOY doing again, immediately…
1. Waking up in the morning and effortlessly being able to put your own socks and shoes on (Hint: Without the knee stiffness or sharp pain…)
2. Sitting at work WITHOUT your knee aching.
3. Taking a LONG walk with friends and only ending because you’ve decided you fancy a coffee and NOT because your knee is hurting and you’re forced too.
4. Going to bed knowing that you’re finally going to get a good night’s sleep and are not going to wake up because of a dull ache or sharp pain in your knee waking you up each time you turn over.
5. Getting down on the floor to play with your own kids or grandkids (best bit: knowing you’re easily going to be able to get back up…)
6. Being able to stand up for longer than 10 minutes without having to lean on your other leg just to ease your knee pain.
7. Getting on and off an exercise bike quickly and easily and “skipping” the next day aches and the pains that would have inevitably come.
8. Going for a run again without having to face the inevitable consequences of your knee tightening or swelling and FORCING you to stop and limp the rest of the way home.
9. Take a long walk in the park or at the beach without the fear of having to spend the rest of the day with ice on your knee, because it’s become so swollen.
These are all the things that people tell me they really wish they could do, free of knee pain, when they first come and see me. It’s a bit like a “wish list” clients give me when we first talk. And one of the reasons I want to help you is I realize YOU ARE MISSING out on doing LOTS of things that you love to do.
(Perhaps one or two are on that list?…)
And it’s only at times like this, when you are in pain and likely to be FORCED into having to miss out on doing any of them, that you really appreciate how much you value each AND the amount of enjoyment they bring to your life.
[feature_box style=”23″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” content_font_size=”20″ alignment=”center”]
Question: Would it make a positive difference to your life to be able to ENJOY doing things and going places without suffering knee pain – OR – living with the fear of waiting for knee pain to strike again?
If the answer to either is “YES you would”, then you are a “PERFECT” candidate for physical therapy with us. It will be clear to you, and you find out why we’re your best option, if you want to avoid painkillers and generic advice, when trying to end your knee pain.
I want to end your knee pain naturally and I’ll only be giving you specialist advice that will make a difference, quickly.
IF YOU can relate, PLEASE give us a call today to get things rolling toward knee pain relief.
Call any of my offices at:
[bullet_block large_icon=”4.png” width=”” alignment=”center” font_size=”18″]